The earliest an ACH payment draft can occur is after 2 business days. For example, if you schedule an additional payment on Monday, the earliest that a payment will be drafted is Wednesday. On Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, the earliest the payment will draft is on Tuesday. The only exceptions are holidays. Holiday payment schedules can differ and you will be notified in advance what that schedule will be via email. However, you can now schedule a same business day debit card payment.
Articles in this section
- Can I have two loans at once?
- Can I view my payment history?
- How can I view my next payment?
- How did I end up here when I was applying on a different site?
- How do I change my primary payment account?
- How do I get my username and password?
- How do I make additional payments or pay my loan in full?
- I can no longer afford my payment, can it be reduced?
- I changed jobs, can I update my loan payment due dates?
- I haven’t paid my loan off yet but I’m in need of additional funds. Can I take out a 2nd loan with you?