The principal is the outstanding balance on the loan that you still owe. The payoff balance is the principal balance plus any interest and late fees (if applicable).
Articles in this section
- Can I have two loans at once?
- Can I view my payment history?
- How can I view my next payment?
- How did I end up here when I was applying on a different site?
- How do I change my primary payment account?
- How do I get my username and password?
- How do I get the AWL Mobile App?
- How do I make additional payments or pay my loan in full?
- I can no longer afford my payment, can it be reduced?
- I changed jobs, can I update my due dates?