An installment loan has fixed payment amounts and a fixed number of payments. Therefore, as long as no payments are missed, the loan will be paid in full after the last payment. When you sign your loan agreement, you will be presented with the payment schedule based on the loan term you selected. However, we encourage you to pay off the loan as quickly as possible to save on interest.
Articles in this section
- Can I cancel a pending payment?
- Can I change my bank information?
- Do I need to send you anything?
- How can I claim a pre-approved offer?
- How do I stop the payments from drafting from my bank account?
- How do I update my employment or income information?
- How does an installment loan work?
- How long do I have to request a cancellation after receiving my funds?
- How long will it take to receive my funds?
- How much will my loan end up costing?