An installment loan has fixed payment amounts and a fixed number of payments. Therefore, the loan will be paid in full after the last payment as long as no payments are missed. When you sign your loan agreement, you will be presented with the payment schedule based on the loan term you selected. However, we encourage you to pay off the loan as quickly as possible to save on interest.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to send you anything?
- Does my application progress auto-save if I leave the site or app while applying?
- How can I claim a pre-approved offer?
- How do I stop the payments from drafting from my bank account?
- How does an Installment Loan work?
- How long do I have after receiving my loan to request a rescission?
- How long will it take to receive my funds?
- How much will my loan end up costing?
- How often will my account be charged?
- I want to pay my loan off today, why can’t you do same day payments through ACH?