No, this is not a payday loan. Payday loans need to be paid in full on your next pay date. Our loans are installment loans, meaning payments are spread out over 6, 9 or 12 months. However, we do encourage you to pay off your loan as quickly as possible to save on interest.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to send you anything?
- Does my application progress auto-save if I leave the site or app while applying?
- How can I claim a pre-approved offer?
- How do I stop the payments from drafting from my bank account?
- How does an Installment Loan work?
- How long do I have after receiving my funds to request a cancellation?
- How long will it take to receive my funds?
- How much will my loan end up costing?
- How often will my account be charged?
- I want to pay my loan off today, why can’t you do same day payments through ACH?